[ Online Symposium] The Culinary Recipe from the XIIth to the XVIIth centuries (Europe, Islam, Far East)Date : Du 17/05/2021 au 29/05/2021
Réponse attendue avant le : 15/12/2020
The online symposium “The Culinary Recipe from the XIIth to the XVIIth centuries (Europe, Islam, Far East)” will be held from 17th to 29th May 2021. This is both the conclusive conference of the international research program CoReMA (Cookery Recipes of the Middle Ages: Corpus, analysis, visualisation) and the first act of the Micrologus Conference supported by UAI and POLEN laboratory “Between workshop and court: The recipe from the XIIth to the XVIIth centuries (Europe, Islam, Far East)”. The second act of the Micrologus conference will be held in 2022.
Fields of Interest:
- cooking recipes and cooking recipe collections
- recipes and recipe collections in various languages
- contexts of production and dissemination
- authors and readers
- cultural exchange through the recipe
- cooking recipe vs. cooking practice
- iconography and the cooking recipe
- editing the cooking recipe
- digital methods for researching the cooking recipe (encoding, data curation, …)
- knowledge dissemination (linked open data, semantic web, …)
Proposals must be submitted until 15th of December 2020.